Ola mis amigos! I'm soooooooo excited!!!
I've got great news! My friend and colleague Zak Lioutas (check out her awesome site at www.zoewellness.com) , and I have organized an incredibly amazing retreat for anyone who is wanting a week of play, yummy healthy eating and a break from the Urban concrete jungle. We offer you an opportunity to awaken to your true Self, eat yummy whole food, learn some practical Zen tools for managing stress and healing disease, and you'll have a TON OF FUN in the process.
You are an Urban Yogi!
You dig the city vibes, and live the urban groove and yet part of you feels a little disconnected from your inner Yogi. You know that inner part of you that loves a great yoga practice or wants to learn yoga, enjoys noshing on a goji smoothie and really craves a great hike away from anything remotely resembling a traffic light. The inner Yogi in you loves to commune with nature and feels refreshed and rejuvenated by it, especially after months at your desk and cubicle confines.
You even dabble in some quiet meditation practice and wish you knew how to incorporate it more into your crazy schedule. So when the fluorescents above you, have you drained and you feel the grind is just taking its toll, what does an Urban Yogi need to do?
RETREAT, RESTORE AND REJUVENATE!!
This retreat is for those of you who want to live more naturally, eat food that is not only tasty but completely supportive of your wellness needs, and learn how to incorporate some Zen and Yogic principles without resorting to unrealistic measures. We'll show you how you can Zen out and be the bliss and not have to give up chocolate, or sit on meditation pillows and chant all day long.
This retreat is also for those of you who:
- Want a vacation in a eco friendly and sustainable resort, that offers completely organic food, amazing sites to visit including waterfalls and pristine private beaches and all the natural beauty that a tropical heaven has to offer. Check out the resort at : www.tubagua.com
- Enjoys practicing yoga and wishes to deepen their meditation practice. Every morning you will practice a Vinyasa or Hatha style yoga/meditation practice that will set your whole Self in the right direction. All levels can partake! You will also learn how to incorporate mindfulness and present moment awareness into your daily life. We will offer you tools that you can take back home and keep the process of your Self growth flourishing.
- Really wants to learn about managing the stress in their lives. If you are tired of feeling tired, unhappy in life, looking to change and don't simply know how or where to start, then you must join us for an adventure of your life! Living with more joy and abundance is truly possible.
- Serious about learning new lifestyle habits that promote prevention of disease, healthy whole food nutrition, and the healing of our physical, emotional and spiritual dis-eases. Healthy eating doesn't have to be bland, boring or rely on expensive "superfoods". We'll offer a plethora of recipies, and you'll have 3 full cooking lessons using organic and yummy foods.
- AND LOTS OF FUN!!! We encourage lots of play time and fun island
excursions that will bring you closer to the latin vibe and culture like never before. We also offer nightlife party fun for those of you wanna get groovy on the dance floor. We're all about BALANCE.
Nothing is set in stone. You may choose to opt out of some activities or not do yoga one morning. That is fine, and we want you to honour your own process and needs. We want you to listen to that Yogi within ;) If you need some extra me time and want to just chill for the afternoon, its your choice. But I'm sure you'll fall in love with us so much you won't want to let go.... ;)
So that is a teaser. Stay tuned for more information and a Youtube video blog coming soon!
Spaces are limited to a small group of 15. So come join us! And REMEMBER this is a vacation that won't just remain in sunny Dominican Republic. You'll transform and be living the experience for the rest of your life!
Love you all,