We are blessed beyond our comprehension. Do you realize what your body does for you, just in it's physical form on a daily basis without your conscious effort? It's mind blowing.
- Your liver performs over 500 functions in your body for you everyday! It filters over one liter of blood every minute!!!
- The liver is capable of regenerating itself if a portion is removed.
- You get a whole new stomach lining every 3 to 4 days. The acid in your stomach is so strong, that your body has to regenerate the cells this quickly.
- Your heart (adult) pumps between 6,000-7, 500 litres of blood every day!
- Your lungs contain over 300,000 million capillaries (tiny blood vessels). If they were laid end to end, they would stretch 2400km (1500 miles).
- Your kidneys filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine. Each kidney contains over 1 million individual filters.
Our bodies do all of this and MORE, and mostly without our conscious effort! AND your body does its best even when you don't do YOURS. All those bottles of vino and vodka gotta go through somewhere before it gets out.
Our bodies are constantly trying to balance out any bad habits we have, like overeating, drinking, smoking, not exercising and more significant than all of that when you tell it, it's bad, ugly, not good enough, smart enough or attractive enough. It listens to every word or thought you tell it. It feels every judgement you place on it. Do you get that?
We need to awaken to how blessed we really are. We need to truly feel gracious that we can breath, eat, walk, see and think and create with all our being. We also need to start dialoguing not only with our bodies, but our WHOLE selves in a more LOVING and gracious manner.
Your health depends on this.
Graces flow to us every moment of every day, and let's truly begin to own that. Feeling gratitude brings you in alignment with your inner healing ability. It is one of the most powerful tools you have to prevent disease and increase vitality. The feeling comes from the heart center, or the "seat of compassion".
If you are one of those that need the "facts" and tangible numbers on paper to believe, I invite you to pick up the book "Divine Matrix" by Gregg Braden. It reveals in full detail the energy potential of your heart, being its magentic resonance to create healing states of being for not only yourself but your whole environment.
You are blessed. Your graces in life are your anchors into the source of your whole being. Tap into that most immense wellspring, and you will realize your most treasured dreams and desires.
Your graces are powerful because they resonate on the purest and most high vibration of all matter. This is because they are anchored in LOVE. Love is the driving force of all creation. That is also a fact.
5 Ways to Fully OWN Your grace:
1) Every morning before you place your feet on the ground, say thank you for being alive. For your heart that beats continuously, your lungs that pump oxygen throughout your body, your eyes that see, and the millions more things your body does every single day for you.
2) Before every meal feel truly blessed that you have food before you. Be gracious to the farmers, the packers, the truck drivers, the grocery store workers, the cashier, and finally anyone else that may have given you that food. There are millions who don't have a fraction of that.
3) The power of a Smile- Lighten up! The moment you smile you create a whole cascade of chemical feel good reactions in your body. Smile for no reason. See what happens. It's really a fascinating thing. Smiling actually boosts your immunity and makes you look prettier. So what do you have to lose? ;)
4) The power of Thank you. When you say these two words you own your grace in the most powerful way. You are expressing to the Universe that you acknowledge you are already abundant and blessed. This creates such an immense energy of attraction to even more abundance and many many more Thank yous.
5) The people in your life. The people that you love, and care about are the most precious blessings we have. They affirm to us that we are deserving and worthy of love. OWN THAT! What I mean is, truly appreciate their existence and the guidance they offer you everyday.
RESPECT them for who they are and you receive even more of their greatness in your life. It creates a synergistic effect! When you appreciate their giving to you, you magnify the love with your appreciation and you then receive more and more.
Gratitude will open doors for you and infinitely magnify the joy and love in your life. You will see your reality change in a seemingly miraculous way when you really feel that gratitude on a consistent basis. That is the key. Feeling gracious every day and even when it may seem to be impossible to do so. That is when you need to own it even more.
Love and Light
Post a Comment